Back in October, AFCEA's Professional Development Center hosted a series of speakers talking about issues facing today's leaders. The Executive Leadership Series lives on in video form, as SIGNAL Editor in Chief Robert K. Ackerman spent a few minutes with each of the speakers prior to their presentations. The result is Lens on Leadership, six short videos in which each speaker shares wisdom from his or her area of expertise.
We've been featuring the videos on the SIGNAL home page, but just in case you hadn't seen them, or weren't aware that there are six of them, please stop by the Lens on Leadership page to see all the videos.
- Debra S. Orbacz, President and CEO, Orbacz Strategy Group, LLC, speaking on how to develop and track leadership skills
- Myron J. Radio, President, The R Group LLC, discussing how to unleash one's potential
- Pamela Eyring, President and Director, The Protocol School of Washington, talking about etiquette in professional networking situations
- Hilary Fordwich, President and Founder of Strelmark, LLC, talking about gaining and retaining clients.
- George Capen, Director of Strategic Initiatives, Envisioneering, Inc., examining how to communicate effectively
- Alan A. Malinchak, VP/Chief Learning Officer at ManTech International, exploring how to lead and engage a multigeneral workforce