Next in SIGNAL's webinar series, "Securing the Data Center: A DOD Architecture for Information Assurance" will take place on May 7, 2009 at 11:00 AM ET. Targeted attacks by hackers and insiders are aimed where they'll do the most damage and where the most valuable assets are located - the agency data center. Government agencies can increase protection and reduce operational costs when security issues are considered at the very beginning of data center planning. So it's ironic that data center security is often an afterthought. A well thought-out defense-in-depth strategy includes multiple layers of security and different overlapping technologies.
Attendees will learn how a secure data center architecture can:
- Enable secure rollout of Web 2.0 and SOA services
- Achieve Policy and Regulatory Compliance
- Protect Data and Communication Integrity & Privacy
- Enable Secure Email and Web Transactions
- Prevent Data Leakage and Disclosure
- Provide Comprehensive Threat Control
- Rich Campbell, Senior Systems Engineer, Cisco Data Center Solutions
- Andrew Benhase, Consulting Systems Engineer, Cisco Security Solutions
- Michael Jones, Federal Security Services Manager, Cisco Federal Services
For additional details, including how to register, click here.