payment Click here for Current Courses
Please read carefully.
Course fees may be paid by credit card, check, money order or purchase order. Credit card payments should be submitted using our secure course registration form - click here.
- Payment must be made no later than two weeks in advance of the first day of class. If you have not finalized payment by that time, please contact email@example.com to provide an update.
- Course fees are subject to change. Early registration will "grandfather in" your registration fees. However, to get "early bird" rates you must pay on registration.
- IMPORTANT: Cancellations made with less than 2 full weeks notice will only be refunded 50% of the full course cost.
- Upon completion of online registration, AFCEA will send attendee an email confirmation of registration. This email can also serve as your initial invoice.
- Housing and meals are not included in the tuition.
- AFCEA reserves the right to cancel a course at any time. We will make every reasonable attempt to update the online course description on or before two weeks prior to the commencement of class to advise if the class is confirmed as scheduled.
For military and government personnel, please click here for more information.
Our office phone numbers and emails are:
Registrars, Jill Malinchak and Gloria Kirkland: 703-631-6137; Email
Director, Sheila McCoy: 703-631-6135; Email
Connect with the AFCEA Educational Foundation