Members of the media are invited to attend the Intelligence and National Security Summit (Summit) free of charge. Advanced registration is recommended but not required. On-site media registration will be available.
To register: Please email your name, title, publication, address, phone number, and email address to:
Coordinator, Marketing and Public Relations
Phone: (703) 631-6139
Summit Media Policy
• Media are invited to attend the Summit exposition, panel sessions and addresses free of charge.
• To expedite the registration process, media representatives and freelancers are strongly encouraged to pre-register. Please do so by contacting Somer Miller.
• All media must show valid credentials (photo ID, business card, Congressional Gallery Pass, Pentagon Press Pass or the equivalent). If on assignment for another publication, freelancing or researching, please bring an explanatory letter from the publication's editor.
• All photographers and videographers must have permission from an AFCEA or INSA staff member before entering any Summit event. AFCEA and INSA staff may provide escort service to photographers and videographers.
• Lunch Addresses: Those wishing to attend should advise the media coordinators prior to the event or an AFCEA or INSA staff member on-site so that proper arrangements can be made.
• All panel sessions and addresses are open to the media and may be recorded unless otherwise indicated, as long as the proceedings are not disturbed.
• Interviews may be conducted subsequent to the sessions, at the discretion of the speakers, panelists or their staff.
• Soliciting or accepting orders for any product or service, including advertising space, in the exhibit hall or any other part of the Summit area is prohibited. Distribution of your organization's publications or other promotional material is also prohibited.
• AFCEA International and INSA reserve the right to refuse or revoke media credentials at their discretion.