Members of the media are invited to attend the AFCEA Global Intelligence Forum free of charge. Advance registration is required.
Public Relations Director
Phone: (703) 631-6189
Fax: (703) 631-6405
AFCEA Media Policy
- Media are invited to attend the AFCEA Global Intelligence Forum and exposition, sessions and addresses.
- To expedite the registration process, media representatives and freelancers are strongly encouraged to pre-register. Please do so by contacting Tobey Jackson (see above).
- All media must show valid credentials (photo ID, business card, Congressional Gallery Pass, Pentagon Press Pass or the equivalent). If on assignment for another publication, freelancing or researching, please bring an explanatory letter from the publication's editor.
- The AFCEA Global Intelligence Forum media coordinator will provide escort service to photographers. All photographers must have permission from the media coordinator before entering any AFCEA Global Intelligence Forum event.
- All panel sessions and addresses are open to the media and may be audio recorded unless otherwise indicated, as long as the proceedings are not disturbed.
- Interviews may be conducted subsequent to the sessions, at the discretion of the speakers, panelists or their staff.
- Soliciting or accepting orders for any product or service, including advertising space, in the exhibit hall or any other part of the AFCEA Global Intelligence Forum area is prohibited. Distribution of your organization's publications or other promotional material is also prohibited.
- AFCEA International reserves the right to refuse or revoke media credentials at their discretion.