Members of the media are invited to attend the AFCEA Homeland Security Conference free of charge. Advance registration is recommended but not required. On-site media registration will be available.
E-mail: Please include your name, title, publication, address, phone number and fax number and e-mail it to Somer Miller
Phone: Please call Somer Miller.
(Preregistered media attendees' badges will be available at the Assisted Registration desk on-site.)
Coordinator, Marketing and Plans
Phone: (703) 631-6139
Fax: (703) 631-6405
AFCEA Media Policy
• Media are invited to attend the AFCEA Homeland Security Conference exposition, panel sessions and addresses free of charge. A media coordinator will be available.
• To expedite the registration process, media representatives and freelancers are strongly encouraged to pre-register. Please do so by contacting Somer Miller (see above).
• All media must show valid credentials (photo ID, business card, Congressional Gallery Pass, Pentagon Press Pass or the equivalent). If on assignment for another publication, freelancing or researching, please bring an explanatory letter from the publication's editor.
• The AFCEA Homeland Security Conference media coordinator will provide escort service to photographers. All photographers must have permission from the media coordinator before entering any AFCEA Homeland Security Conference event.
• All panel sessions and addresses are open to the media and may be audio recorded unless otherwise indicated, as long as the proceedings are not disturbed.
• Interviews may be conducted subsequent to the sessions, at the discretion of the speakers, panelists or their staff.
• Soliciting or accepting orders for any product or service, including advertising space, in the exhibit hall or any other part of the AFCEA Homeland Security Conference area is prohibited. Distribution of your organization's publications or other promotional material is also prohibited.
• AFCEA International reserves the right to refuse or revoke media credentials at their discretion.