Members of the media are invited to attend the Joint Warfighting Conference free of charge. Advanced registration is recommended but not required. On-site media registration will be available.
Joint Warfighting Conference Media Policy
• Media are invited to attend the Joint Warfighting Conference exposition, panel sessions and addresses free of charge.
• All media must show valid credentials (photo ID, business card, Congressional Gallery Pass, Pentagon Press Pass or the equivalent). If on assignment for another publication, freelancing or researching, please bring an explanatory letter from the publication's editor.
• Lunch Addresses: Those wishing to attend should advise the media coordinators prior to the event or a Joint Warfighting conference staff member on-site so that proper arrangements can be made.
• All panel sessions and addresses are open to the media and may be recorded unless otherwise indicated, as long as the proceedings are not disturbed.
• Interviews may be conducted subsequent to the sessions, at the discretion of the speakers, panelists or their staff.
• Soliciting or accepting orders for any product or service, including advertising space, in the exhibit hall or any other part of the Joint Warfighting conference area is prohibited. Distribution of your organization's publications or other promotional material is also prohibited.
• AFCEA International and the U.S. Naval Institute reserve the right to refuse or revoke media credentials at their discretion.
Hash Tag: #JWC12