Members of the media are invited to attend TechNet Land Forces East free of charge. Advanced registration is recommended but not required. On-site media registration will be available.
To register: Please email your name, title, publication, address, phone number, and email address to:
Public Relations Director
Phone: (703) 631-6189
TechNet Land Forces East Media Policy
• Media are invited to attend the TechNet Land Forces East exposition, panel sessions and addresses free of charge.
• All media must show valid credentials (photo ID, business card, Congressional Gallery Pass, Pentagon Press Pass or the equivalent). If on assignment for another publication, freelancing or researching, please bring an explanatory letter from the publication's editor.
• Lunch Addresses: Those wishing to attend should advise the media coordinators prior to the event or a TechNet Land Forces conference staff member on-site so that proper arrangements can be made.
• All panel sessions and addresses are open to the media and may be recorded unless otherwise indicated, as long as the proceedings are not disturbed.
• Interviews may be conducted subsequent to the sessions, at the discretion of the speakers, panelists or their staff.
• Soliciting or accepting orders for any product or service, including advertising space, in the exhibit hall or any other part of theTechNet Land Forces conference area is prohibited. Distribution of your organization's publications or other promotional material is also prohibited.
• AFCEA International reserves the right to refuse or revoke media credentials at its discretion.
Hash Tag: #AFCEA
Plenary and Track Sessions are recorded daily and uploaded to the web for future viewing. DoD Personnel can access the Conference Recordings at the following AKO Website:
Please note: AFCEA prohibits the use of conference speaker, panel and track videos for any commercial purpose without the express consent of AFCEA and the speaker.