|SECURITY CLEARANCE CERTIFICATION
All symposium participants must be US citizens and cleared for Secret. All clearances must be final – i.e., no interim clearances. There are two ways to pass your Secret collateral clearance:
- If your organization has access to JPAS, have your security officer send your clearance via JPAS to SMO Code 888984.
- List (Chris Gogoel) as the APL POC
- List AFCEA in the Telephone#/Contact# field,
- Submit your clearance request for 2/13/14 only
- If your organization does not have access to JPAS have your security officer pass your clearance,
on your facility’s letterhead, via fax to 443-778-6400 and include the following information about you:
- Your facility name, address, telephone number, entity cage code (if applicable), and certification of the facility clearance level
- Your Full name
- Date of birth
- Country of citizenship
- Social Security Number (SSN)
- Certification of visitor(s) personnel clearance level(PCL) and any special access authorizations required for the visit
- Name of person to be visited (Chris Gogoel)
- Purpose of Visit: (AFCEA Winter Intelligence Symposium)
- Date of visit: (February 13, 2014)
- Include Your Security Officer’s signature & printed name
For clearance questions, please contact:
Or any of the three at 443-778-5661
Clearance Deadline: January 31, 2014
Timely passage of your clearance is important. Please note the submission deadline. If your clearance is not passed as required, you will not be able to attend the conference.
All conference attendees will be required to show a valid state or federal issued photo identification (i.e. a drivers license, state identification card, passport).