Small Business Person of the Year—Government
AFCEA International is honoring a Government small business government champion. This award will be presented annually.
- Any individual working for the government (federal, state or local) who has championed small business
- AFCEA corporate or individual member
- Individual cannot nominate themselves
- Demonstrates the individual's commitment to AFCEA's mission, values, and activities
- Demonstrates how the individual has had a positive and tangible economic, social, or strategic impact over a wide range of markets or a particular community, region or national area
- Exemplifies a solid professional and community leadership role
- Can quantifiably demonstrate small business advocacy/results at the community, region or national level
2016 Small Business Person of the Year—Government
SPAWAR Office of Small Business Programs
Timothy Wiand (second from right) receives his award from Shannon Sullivan, Vice Chair of the Board (far left), Joe Sifer, Chair of the Board (second from left) and LtGen Robert Shea, USMC (Ret), President and CEO of AFCEA International
2015 Small Business Person of the Year—Government
Business Enterprise Systems, Maxwell AFB - Gunter Annex
If you have award questions, contact the manager, small business programs.