| Email this Listing | Update this Listing | Print this Listing
Lee Technologies Services Inc.
Member Since: 2005
Fairfax, Virginia 22033
Telephone: (703) 968-0300
Senior Vice President, National Sales:
Director, Business Capture, and AFCEA Contact:
Lee Technologies Services Inc., a subsidiary of Schneider Electric, is a leading service provider for data centers and other mission-critical facilities, specializing in mission- critical services, including consulting, site assessment, design, equipment specification and selection to integration, commissioning, facility operations staffing, maintenance and proactive 24x7 remote monitoring.
Power and cooling infrastructure services and solutions (generators/UPS/PDU/HVAC): facility and energy management assessments, design/build and construction management services, container solutions, integration services, commissioning, LEED commissioning, facilities operations, facilities management, remote monitoring.
Department of Defense, NAVFAC, NMCI, Department of the Treasury, Department of Justice, Drug Enforcement Agency, Department of Education, National Library of Medicine, SPAWAR, U.S. Army Defense Knowledge Online, U.S. Army Information Technology Agency (Pentagon).
Access to Contract Vehicles:
Lee Technologies holds a GSA Consolidated Schedule Contract# GS00F0025Y. 03FAC SINS - C811 003, C003 01 and C871 206. PES SIN - C871 7.
Small Business Status:
- Not Small Business
- Engineering & Technical Support
- Environmental Systems
- Operations & Maintenance
- Professional Services
- Systems Engineering/Technical Assistance
- Systems Integration
- Test and Evaluation Equipment
- Uninterrupted Power Supplies
- All Other Miscellaneous Electrical Equipment and Component Manufacturing
- Commercial and Institutional Building Construction
- Computer Facilities Management Services
- Computer Systems Design Services
- Electrical Apparatus and Equipment, Wiring Supplies, and Related Equipment Merchant Wholesalers
- Engineering Services
- Facilities Support Services
- Power, Distribution, and Specialty Transformer Manufacturing
- Switchgear and Switchboard Apparatus Manufacturing
Companies provide the information for publication in AFCEA directories. To be included, organizations must offer products and/or services that are relevant to a directory's focus and to the AFCEA community. AFCEA reserves the right to edit or remove material that does not meet these criteria.
To update existing company directory information click here
Click here for a list of all AFCEA directories
Not a member yet? Join Now
Sustaining Corporate Members Include: