Medal of Merit
This Award recognizes dedicated service to the Association, combined with a sustained level of professional excellence in the fields of communications, electronics, intelligence and information systems.
The Medal of Merit nomination will be graded on the following:
AFCEA participation and contributions
Details of specific initiatives taken to strengthen AFCEA at a strategic level, such as measures to increase participation, involvement of organization/colleagues
Previous Meritorious Service Award or other AFCEA recognition including at the chapter level
Exceptional professional performance in the fields of communications, electronics, intelligence, and information systems with documented examples
Other professional awards/achievements
- Must be a current AFCEA member
- Must have been active in AFCEA for at least four years before being nominated for this award
- Must have held at least two positions on an AFCEA board/committee at the chapter level
- Must be able to document a minimum of five significant AFCEA achievements in the past two years
- If previous Meritorious Service Award winner, it must have been won at least two years prior to being nominated for this award
- Individual cannot nominate themselves
- Nomination must have been endorsed by the nominee's AFCEA Regional Vice President (RVP)
NOMINATIONS MUST BE RECEIVED NLT: 04/02/2017
Click here for a complete list of AFCEA awards.
Click here for a complete list of past award winners.