Harry C. Ingles Award
This is awarded to chapters which have most significantly contributed to the goals of AFCEA. Winning chapters, which compete against other chapters in the same size category, are selected by the AFCEA International Awards Committee.
The Harry C. Ingles Chapter Award nominations will be graded on the following:
- Fostering a healthy and growing organization by sponsoring events which benefit a broad range of its membership
- Displaying positive growth in individual membership recruiting and retention
- Recognizing the accomplishments of chapter members through nominations to the AFCEA International Awards Program and through local chapter awards programs
- Recognizing chapter and individual member achievements and activities through publication of chapter news items in SIGNAL Magazine
- Sponsoring at least one annual professional development event, in addition to regular chapter meetings, which meets the special needs of the local membership, thereby fostering a stronger chapter organization
- Supporting a local scholarship and awards program, or participating in the AFCEA International Educational Foundation program
- Chapter must have been chartered for a full year prior to the evaluation period
- Chapter must have a minimum of 25 members
- Chapter must have submitted its Annual Report to HQ for the prior year
- Nomination must be endorsed by the chapter's Regional Vice President (RVP)
- Nomination must include a description of chapter activities highlighting the points listed above
NOMINATIONS MUST BE RECEIVED NLT: 04/02/2017
Click here for a complete list of AFCEA awards.
Click here for a complete list of past award winners.