- Client Service: Shows tangible, acknowledged mission and process improvements within customer space with measurable impact in time, cost and/or resource savings and process improvement. Example: Brought new process to customer space that resulted in significant time savings. It improved data processing and quality five-fold. Data processing time decreased by 20%.
- Ethics: Insists on the highest ethics in everything he/she does (provide examples).
- Community and professional outreach: Indicate individual memberships in professional organizations (minimum 2), event participation and/or leadership and the impact shown (social, financial, increased awareness). Example: For past two years, the nominee has been a proud sponsor of Toys for Tots. On the yearly basis, he/she volunteers to distribute toys to children whose parents cannot afford to buy them, serving more than 500 families.
- Innovation: Demonstrates tangible results, such as a specific product, service and/or accomplishment, that positively impacted a customer’s mission (savings in time, money or resources and process).
- Leadership: Demonstrates leadership abilities by fostering growth at his/her organization. Participates or leads in customer-community issues and makes positive contributions in professional development of his/her organization (please list contributions).