- Small Business Advocacy: Can quantifiably demonstrate small business advocacy and results within his/her agency or sector. Example: Brought in Company X for Y services and provided them with a challenge to developing a technology solution. Exceeded our expectations by delivering a comprehensive solution. Helped a small business to work with a prime and access contract vehicles, facility clearances.
- Leadership: Demonstrates leadership abilities by fostering growth at his/her organization, participates or leads in customer-community issues, and makes positive contributions in professional development of his/her organization (please list contributions).
- Community and professional outreach: Lists individual memberships (minimum 2), event participation and/or leadership, and the impact shown (social, financial, increased awareness). Example: For the past two years, the nominee has been a proud sponsor of Toys for Tots. On the yearly basis, he/she volunteers to distribute toys to children, serving more than 500 families.
- Innovation: Demonstrates tangible results by leading or developing a specific process, service and/or accomplishment that positively impacted organization mission (time, money, resources, process). Example: The nominee has helped develop our organization’s formal training plan for each employee. In addition to education, we provide them hands-on training in our virtual lab. Our comprehensive training approach has measurably contributed to our employees and is a huge plus for our customers because it brings agility in innovation. For example, we prototyped a cloud service for customers and provided them with a blueprint prior to embarking on same effort within customer space.
- Ethics: Insists on the highest ethics in everything he/she does (provide examples).