- Mentor-protege: Has a formal mentor-protege program. Lists companies they have worked with in the last two years and the impact of the program (increased revenue by x%, job creation #, exposure to customer space, exposure to contract, capability fostering).
- Contract or subcontract opportunities: Increases contract and subcontract opportunities in categories specified by SBA. Provides measurable impact (# contracts, subcontracts, actual monitory realization).
- Participation and advocacy: Participates in AFCEA and other small business forums. Encourages, facilitates and can quantifiably demonstrate small business advocacy results with respect to capability or customer.
- Ethics: Holds reputation as a genuine small business advocate within the government, industry and small business communities. Provide specific action taken (fairness, ethical contracting).
- Diversity: Encourage, embrace and continually enlist the support and inclusion of all members of our diverse community.