Nominations for DON IM/IT Excellence Awards Due December 5
West Coast winners will receive awards at the DON IT Conference, West Coast 2017.
Nominations are now being accepted for the DON Information Management/Information Technology (IM/IT) Excellence Awards. Submissions are due by December 5. The awards recognize the superior efforts of IM/IT projects, teams and individuals in helping to transform Department of the Navy information technology.
One set of DON IM/IT Excellence awards will recognize accomplishments in 2016. Winners based on/near the West Coast will receive their awards at the DON IT Conference, West Coast 2017, scheduled for February 21-23 at the San Diego Convention Center. Winners based on/near the East Coast will receive their awards at the DON IT Conference, East Coast 2017, scheduled for May 16-18 at the Hilton Norfolk The Main in Norfolk, Virginia.
Nominations are now being accepted for the following categories:
- DON IM/IT Excellence Awards (Individual and Team awards)
- John J. Lussier Electromagnetic Spectrum Award
- DON Cyberspace/IT Person of the Year Award
- DON Cyberspace/IT Rising Star of the Year Award
- Information System Security Manager (ISSM)/Information System Security Officer (ISSO) of the Year Award
- Privacy Program Excellence Award
- Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) Program Excellence Award
To be considered for a DON IM/IT Excellence Award, please submit a nomination package through your command information officer or local commanding officer via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by December 5. All packages must be submitted using the DON IM/IT Excellence Awards Nomination Form and must follow the specific instructions included with the form.
Award winners will be notified by email no later than January 23, 2017.
Contact email@example.com for additional information.