SOCOM Looking for Joint Airborne ISR Data Infrastructure Capabilities from the Industry
The General Services Administration (GSA), on behalf of the United States Special Operations Command (SOCOM), issued a Request for Information on May 3 to determine the availability and technical capability of the industry to provide joint airborne intelligence surveillance and reconnaissance (AISR)-related services. The anticipated North American Industry Classification System Code (NAICS) for this requirement is 517410 Satellite Telecommunications with the corresponding size standard of $32,500,000.00.
GSA reported that effort would likely result in a multiple-award Indefinite Delivery, Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contract with a five year ordering period and include Firm-Fixed-Price (FFP) and Time and Materials (T&M) Delivery/Task Order pricing arrangements. Interested businesses who can fulfill the requirements, and are interested in submitting a proposal when a competitive solicitation is issued, are requested to provide the following information to GSA by May 15:
1) Business name and address;
2) Name of company representative and their business title;
3) Business Size/Socio-Economic Status;
4) DUNS & Cage Code;
5) GSA Schedules or other contract vehicles that would be available to the Government for the procurement of this service.
6) A statement of capabilities addressing the draft Performance Work Statement (PWS) included with this announcement. Proprietary information and trade secrets, if any, must be clearly marked on all materials. All information received that is marked Proprietary will be handled accordingly. Please be advised that all submissions become Government property and will not be returned. All government and contractor personal reviewing RFI responses will have signed non-disclosure agreements and understand their responsibility for proper use and protection from unauthorized disclosure of proprietary information as described 41 USC 423. The Government shall not be held liable for any damages incurred if proprietary information is not properly identified.
Interested parties who wish to respond shall submit the above information via email to Rosemarie Buchalski, Contracting Officer, at firstname.lastname@example.org by 12:00 p.m. Central Daylight Time, May 15, 2019.
In addition SOCOM will be hosting an industry day on Wednesday, May 29 in Tampa. Interested attendees must apply by May 15 to attend and can request a one-on-one session with government representatives.