This seminar is inspirational and motivational while highly tactical and practical as to how to win new business. Establishing likeability, trust and respect really fast leads to efficiencies, excellent team camaraderie as well as wins. No one ever chooses to do business with someone they dislike or don’t trust and respect; attendees of this workshop will learn how to establish each of these human engineering skills fast in order to build and manage relationships resulting in business growth via emails, voice mails, during meetings, at networking events, on conference calls and within proposals.
The instructor will
- Discuss case studies of examples seen in over nearly 30 years of working with professional service firms,
- Deliver facts that attendees can use to build a lasting, successful, mutually beneficial relationships to grow with any individual they interact with,
- Provide principles of “human relationship truths,”
- Share factors in winning professional service engagements,
- Moderate group interaction to deliver tangible, believable methods of approach when dealing with clients in your space,
- Explain the Five “C”s for effective business relationships will be explained, delivered and presented with real life examples
- Deliver the “ALWAYS” of beneficial interactions.
•Case studies from over 25 years of working with professional service firms to grow their business.
•Practical & tactical tips to build lasting, successful, beneficial business relationships
•Human relationship truths to apply for gaining & retaining clients & employees in every situation •Motivation and inspiration to attain business development goals