On May 24, 2017 AFCEA Intelligence and the Defense Intelligence Agency will co-sponsor the first DIA S&T Industry Day, a unique TS/SCI outreach opportunity by the defense intelligence science and technology (S&T) community.
A detailed full-day agenda will be posted soon that will include briefings, panels and presentations by the following:
- The National Media Exploitation Center (NMEC)
- The National Measurement and Signature Intelligence (MASINT) Office
- The Foreign Material Program Office
- The Office of Advanced Intelligence Technologies
- The Office of Space and Counterspace Intelligence
The goals of this inaugural event are twofold and directly support DIA current operations and strategic planning. First, alert potential industry partners to DIA current capabilities and second, identify current and future gaps and shortfalls where private sector assistance can make a difference against the nation’s national security challenges. This is a special opportunity to engage directly with the leaders and experts within the Defense Intelligence S&T organization. Don’t miss it!
LtGen Robert Shea, USMC (Ret.)
President & CEO