Welcome to the Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification Virtual Symposium!
The Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC) rolls out later this year, which will affect both homeland security and the defense industrial base. The certification schema challenges industry with many issues and opportunities, both known and unknown. This symposium unpacks the model to aid industry in understanding how their contracting strategies will change. Presenters include agency leaders developing the CMMC as well as industry representatives who have implemented NIST SP 800-171 and related cybersecurity control standards.
Attending this virtual event, you will have the opportunity to:
- Watch live and prerecorded sessions
- Download any event-related materials
- Visit with Sponsor companies and read their white papers
- Live Q&A with presenters
- Converse with other attendees, speakers, and sponsors
Don't miss this chance to prepare for the CMMC!
Who should join our virtual event:
- Small Business executives who must understand how CMMC will shape their federal opportunities for growth
- Corporate contract managers and attorneys who must understand how to ensure their contract commitments will be satisfied without risk of penalties or contract losses
- Capture managers who need to know how to differentiate their proposals from the competition and to shape future federal work