The NATO Communications & Information (NCI) Agency and AFCEA Europe will organise the 7th edition of the NITEC - NCI Agency Industry Conference & AFCEA TechNet International in co-operation with the Ministry of Defence, Germany, this time in Berlin, Germany from 22 to 24 May 2018 and will bring together over 600 senior government, military and industry leaders, as well as defence and security experts.
- Forum to discuss with industry NATO business opportunities in cyber, air and missile defence as well as advanced software and more, worth 1.7 billion EUR. See NCI Agency’s current Business Opportunities
- Direct access to and interaction with senior NATO programme and project managers.
- Break-out sessions to consider focused questions on the challenges and opportunities of re-fashioning NATO-industry collaboration to speed innovative solutions.
- Defence Innovation Challenge and SME Mentoring Programme, aimed at accelerating transformational, state-of-the-art technology solutions from small business and academia in support of NATO C4ISR and cyber capabilities.
- The Next Generation Innovators Programme to stimulate "knowledge for innovation" approach and the types of skills necessary to build next generation information security experts.
- AFCEA TechNet International exhibition, networking opportunities and B2B Speed Dating workshop.
- Workshops on technological solutions needed by Alliance.
- Presentations on how to do business with NCI Agency and BOA (Basic Ordering Agreement) programme and processes.
- “Common Mistakes in Bid Proposals” discussed in interactive sessions.
Featured theme tracks:
- To be announced soon