"Cyber Capabilities in Hybrid Warfare Scenarios"
Venue: Scandic Infra City Hotel, Upplands Väsby (Stockholm), Sweden
The programme is available. Read the session abstracts for more information on the conference.
See the Speaker Abstracts and Biographies here.
- Cyber Operations in Hybrid Warfare Scenarios
- Exploring Existing and Future Relationships of all Parties
- Cyber Security in the Future
- Keeping up with Speed of Development in Cyber - It is a Must!
Featured confirmed speakers:
- Mr. Peter Hultqvist, Minister of Defence, Sweden
- General Micael Bydén, Supreme Commander of the Swedish Armed Forces
- Dr. John A. Zangardi, Acting DoD CIO (USA)
- Rear Admiral Maarten Tossings MSc, Principal Director and Chief Information Officer, Ministry of Defence, Principal Directorate of Organisation and Information (NLD)
- Major General Fredrik Robertsson, CIO, Swedish Armed Forces
- Brigadier General Mikko Heiskanen, CIO Finnish Defence
- Mr. Kristian Vengsgaard, Danish Defence CIO
- Mr. Nils Svartz, Director General, Swedish Civil Contingencies Agency
- Prof. Dr. Udo Helmbrecht, Executive Director, ENISA
- Mr. Kevin Scheid, General Manager, NCI Agency
- Mr. Matti Saarelainen, Interim Director, European Centre of Excellence for Countering Hybrid Threats, Finland
- Ms Essye Miller, DoD CISO (USA)
- Mr. Chris Stace, Head of Unit, Information Superiority, European Defense Agency
- Dr. Åke Holmgren, Office of Cybersecurity and Critical Infrastructure Protection, Swedish Civil Contingencies Agency (MSB)
- Professor Matthias Ekstedt, Industrial Information and Control Systems, Swedish Royal Institute of Technology
- Mr. Mikko Hyppönen, Chief Research Officer, F-Secure (FIN)
- Air Cdre Bruce Wynn OBE FBCS CITP RAF (retd), Freelance Cyber Consultant and Advisor, and member of AFCEA’s International Cyber Committee (GBR)