"Cyber Capabilities in Hybrid Warfare Scenarios"
Venue: Scandic Infra City Hotel, Upplands Väsby (Stockholm), Sweden
The provisional programme is now available. Read the session abstracts for more information on the conference.
See the Speaker Abstracts and Biographies here.
- Cyber Operations in Hybrid Warfare Scenarios
- Exploring Existing and Future Relationships of all Parties
- Cyber Security in the Future
- Keeping up with Speed of Development in Cyber - It is a Must!
Featured confirmed speakers:
- Mr. Peter Hultqvist, Minister of Defence, Sweden
- General Micael Bydén, Supreme Commander of the Swedish Armed Forces
- Dr. John A. Zangardi, Acting DoD CIO (USA)
- Rear Admiral Maarten Tossings MSc, Principal Director and Chief Information Officer, Ministry of Defence, Principal Directorate of Organisation and Information (NLD)
- Major General Fredrik Robertsson, CIO, Swedish Armed Forces
- Brigadier General Mikko Heiskanen, CIO Finnish Defence
- Mr. Kristian Vengsgaard, Danish Defence CIO
- Mr. Nils Svartz, Director General, Swedish Civil Contingencies Agency
- Prof. Dr. Udo Helmbrecht, Executive Director, ENISA
- Mr. Kevin Scheid, General Manager, NCI Agency
- Mr. Matti Saarelainen, Interim Director, European Centre of Excellence for Countering Hybrid Threats, Finland
- Ms Essye Miller, DoD CISO (USA)
- Mr. Chris Stace, Head of Unit, Information Superiority, European Defense Agency
- Mr. Åke Holmgren, Office of Cybersecurity and Critical Infrastructure Protection, Swedish Civil Contingencies Agency (MSB)
- Professor Matthias Ekstedt, Industrial Information and Control Systems, Swedish Royal Institute of Technology
- Mr. Mikko Hyppönen, Chief Research Officer, F-Secure (FIN)
- Air Cdre Bruce Wynn OBE FBCS CITP RAF (retd), Freelance Cyber Consultant and Advisor, and member of AFCEA’s International Cyber Committee (GBR)