Monday 9 October
Reception at the Stockholm City Hall
111 52 Stockholm
Photo taken by Yanan of Li
An exceptional evening is planned for the conference attendees on Monday 9 October. The City of Stockholm has graciously invited all participants of TechNet Europe 2017 to attend a buffet reception at the world renowned Stockholm City Hall. The City Hall is where the Nobel Prize Ceremonies take place. During the reception, guides will be present to inform the guests about the history of the City Hall.
Stockholm City Hall, with its spire featuring the golden Three Crowns, is one of the most famous silhouettes in Stockholm. It is one of the country’s leading examples of national romanticism in architecture. The City Hall was designed by the architect Ragnar Östberg is built from eight million bricks. The 106 meter tall tower has the three crowns, which is the Swedish national coat of arms, at its apex.
This reception is open to all conference attendees. Conditions:
1. You must register for TechNet Europe 2017 in order to attend the reception.
2. You must confirm you will attend during the registration process.
3. Deadline to register: Thursday 28 September. If you have not yet registered for the conference and the City Hall reception by this date, we cannot guarantee you will be able to attend the reception.
4. You must present your official invitation card upon entry at City Hall.
5. You must wear your conference badge at all time.
Timing (may change):
18:00 Busses depart Scandic Infra City for City Hall
19:00 – 21:00 Reception at City Hall
21:15 Return bus transport to Scandic Infra City
If arriving to City Hall on your own, the back entrance will be used for this event. When you come to city hall, enter the courtyard, walk towards the water and turn left. The doors will be open. You need to pick up your badge and City Hall reception invitation card from the TechNet Europe Staff at the registration desk at the entrance in order to gain access.
Tuesday 10 October
Networking Reception in the Exhibit area at the Scandic InfraCity.
Timing (may change): 18:20 – 20:00
Open to all conference delegates.
Photo: NCI Agency – Creative Media Centre