AFCEA Corporate Member Benefits
AFCEA brings small, medium and large companies together to network, share and partner so they can meet the demands of the ever-changing global security market.
Reach Decision Makers
As a corporate member, you have a voice in the exchange of ideas and continuing advancement of thought leadership that is the AFCEA Advantage.
- Hear directly from government customers on the current environment and future challenges
- Learn about technology requirements and future procurements opportunities at both AFCEA International and AFCEA chapter events
Foster Business Relationships
AFCEA events and conferences provide networking opportunities on a local chapter level as well as on an international scale.
Members engage at all levels of the association. They participate in thought leadership positions at the international, national and chapter level, helping identify trends, find solutions and address member needs.
Increase Market Visibility
AFCEA’s brand and membership base are worldwide. No matter where you go, you can connect through local chapters to interact with the local business environment and the global marketplace. Corporate membership also includes marketing discounts:
- Enjoy reduced rates for sponsorship and exhibits at international events
- Gain priority advertising positions in AFCEA’s award-winning SIGNAL Magazine
- Take advantage of discounts for advertising on the AFCEA website
- Include a free corporate profile in SIGNAL Magazine
- Enhance your visibility to goverment and industry in our online Corporate Member Directory
- Purchase enhanced listings in the AFCEA online Corporate Directories at a reduced rate
- Announce your corporate accomplishments through AFCEA
- Submit your corporate news for free publication in Corporate Members in the News
Leverage Affinity Partners
Your AFCEA membership gives you special pricing through these affinity partners.
- FEDMINE simplifies the pursuit of federal business opportunities in real time.
- GOVFLEX matches companies with consultants for success in securing and executing federal business opportunities.
- Insperity HR Solutions customizes back office capabilities, offering financial services and performance management products.
Empower, Educate and Energize Your Work Force
AFCEA provides the opportunities and the products and services your employees need to be successful.
- Complimentary associate memberships for designated employees
- Exclusive educational workshops and networking events
- Reduced registration fees at AFCEA International Events
- Subscriptions to SIGNAL Magazine, AFCEA's monthly professional journal
- Affiliations with multiple chapters, worldwide.
- Onsite courses can be scheduled at government and industry locations.
- Educational Opportunities through AFCEA's Preferred Providers
- Membership discounts on business products and services.
Grow your business with AFCEA
Find Out What AFCEA Can Do For You
List of AFCEA Current Corporate Members
Contact us to learn more about joining AFCEA