The AFCEA Intelligence Committee is a volunteer group of public- and private-sector intelligence professionals who oversee AFCEA's intelligence outreach and help build bridges between the government and industry.
The committee provides an active focal point within AFCEA for encouraging the exchange of ideas and coordinating AFCEA’s intelligence-related activities.
- Strengthen AFCEA Intelligence’s role as the association’s principal intelligence advocate and resource, making available its understanding of intelligence to AFCEA's membership worldwide and making the interests and capabilities of AFCEA’s individual and corporate members available to the Intelligence Community.
- Support AFCEA and its membership by preparing, reviewing, approving and/or making recommendations for intelligence symposia and intelligence-related course material for use in association offerings such as the AFCEA professional development program, projects and white papers.
- Conduct classified and unclassified intelligence symposia.
- Promote AFCEA membership and support within the Intelligence Community.
- Support SIGNAL Magazine by encouraging contributions and offering ideas for intelligence-related articles and interviews.
- Recognize intelligence professionals through an annual award program.
The Intelligence Committee will start accepting applications in June of 2018, please check back then.
Government members of the committee are appointed by their organizations in a separate process.
VADM Lowell (Jake) Jacoby, USN (Ret.)
Executive Vice President National Solutions Group
CACI International, Inc.
LTG Bob Noonan, Jr., USA (Ret.)
Executive Vice President
Booz Allen Hamilton
For more information, Contact the AFCEA Intelligence Department.