How Young AFCEA Benefits Your Company
Your boss doesn't understand how membership in an association and time spent being involved benefits the company. Here are some ways your participation with AFCEA will help your business:
1. By attending events, you learn first-hand about your customers' needs.
2. Growing your network increases your access to individuals who can help your company achieve goals.
3. You have access to senior leaders and decision makers in industry, government, and the military.
4. By getting to know people who work at other organizations, your companystrengthens its relationship with each of those companies.
5. Your engagement with other AFCEA members may open business opportunities for your company that have not been available before.
Membership also saves your company money on professional development, business development opportunities, and market visibility.
"AFCEA has brought to me a lot of new ideas and perspectives that I could bring to my company. Without that, I think I would have been less creative with ways to help my company." - Jochen Reinhardt, Bonn E.V. Chapter
“My company, Argotis, Inc., became a corporate member of AFCEA in August 2013. Since then, I’ve been able to grow my professional connections through joining AFCEA’s various committees: Small Business Committee and EPIC. Through events such as the Holiday Networking Event, we are now discussing teaming for opportunities with other member companies of AFCEA. I have been a part of several subcommittees, and I know joining AFCEA was one of the best decisions I made to help build our company network. My VP/COO has attended the “Federal Contracting” courses AFCEA has offered, which has greatly helped us in our proposal process." – Nischit Vaidya, EPIC Member, President/CEO – Argotis, Inc.
Check out our website for more information. Unlike other organizations that charge hefty fees to join, AFCEA's dues are only $50 for the entire year. That’s only two weeks of your favorite Starbucks treat!
Learn more about how corporate membership can benefit your company.