2017 Young AFCEA 40 Under 40 winners
The Young AFCEAN program offers professionals 40 years old and under unparalleled networking opportunities with senior leaders. It also includes the opportunity to work with others who will become future leaders in industry, military, government and academia.
AFCEA is unique in the way it includes young members in leadership, management and planning throughout the association and its chapters. Young AFCEANs also have board-level representation in AFCEA International.
- Attending prestigious events to learn
- Networking with senior leaders and your peers in the industry
- Executing small- to large-scale events at the chapter level
- Holding leadership positions at both the chapter and AFCEA International level
- Giving back to the community by helping to raise scholarship money
- Having worldwide connections and opportunities to engage globally through AFCEA's chapters.
- Writing and being published in SIGNAL Magazine
- Joining AFCEA International Committees, such as EPIC or the Young AFCEAN Membership Subcommittee
See how AFCEA benefits you in this video about the Young AFCEAN network
Recent NewsMONTGOMERY CHAPTER: YACs "Get Fit" at the Nitty Gritty 5K
In October, members of the chapter's Young AFCEANs (YACs) "Get Fit" program participated in the Nitty Gritty 5K. The team consisted of young professionals from the military, government and industry, who met up Sa ...
MONTEREY CHAPTER: Internet Founding Father Praises AFCEA Award Winner
Research performed by a recent graduate of the Naval Postgraduate School (NPS) not only earned one of the chapter's top academic honors but caught the attention of Vinton Cerf, who is widely known as a father of the Internet ...
View More News ...
|12/13/2017||YAC Social: Get Your Ugly Sweater Ready!|
Nottingham's, Columbia, MD
|01/11/2018||Young AFCEA Event|
PwC Embankment Place, London, United Kingdom
|03/14/2018||YAFCEA Bethesda Winter IT Luncheon|
|04/18/2018||YAFCEA Bethesda Spring Fling|
|06/21/2018||YAFCEA Bethesda Golf Tournament|
View Full Calendar ...