Congratulations to our 2018 40 Under 40 award winners!
The Young AFCEAN program offers professionals 40 years old and under unparalleled networking opportunities with senior leaders. It also includes the opportunity to work with others who will become future leaders in industry, military, government and academia.
AFCEA is unique in the way it includes young members in leadership, management and planning throughout the association and its chapters. Young AFCEANs also have board-level representation in AFCEA International.
- Attending prestigious events to learn
- Networking with senior leaders and your peers in the industry
- Executing small- to large-scale events at the chapter level
- Holding leadership positions at both the chapter and AFCEA International level
- Giving back to the community by helping to raise scholarship money
- Having worldwide connections and opportunities to engage globally through AFCEA's chapters.
- Writing and being published in SIGNAL Magazine
- Joining AFCEA International Committees, such as EPIC or the Young AFCEAN Membership Subcommittee
See how AFCEA benefits you in this video about the Young AFCEAN network
Recent NewsTAMPA-ST. PETERSBURG CHAPTER: Chapter Brings Christmas Spirit to Local Children's Home
Each December, the chapter hosts a special Christmas luncheon for the Hope Children's Home nonprofit organization. This year was no different and had a great turnout of chapter attendees and some very excited and grateful kid ...
TAMPA-ST. PETERSBURG CHAPTER: Chapter Cheers on the Bolts
The chapter recently held an evening social gathering at a Tampa Bay Lightning game. This was a great opportunity for local industry leaders and young professionals to network and enjoy the game. The chapter h ...
View More News ...
|03/06/2019||DOD 101 - PROCUREMENT & ACQUISITION|
Oracle, Reston, VA
|03/12/2019||March 2019 Monthly Luncheon|
Fort Shafter, Hale Ikena, Honolulu, HI
|03/12/2019||Technology Over Bagels with UiPath|
Praxis Engineering, Annapolis Junction, MD
Nottingham's, Columbia, MD
|03/14/2019||Young AFCEAN Power Breakfast |
Segue Technologies, Beavercreek , OH
View Full Calendar ...