To better support, enable and represent the diverse demographics within the 40 and under community in AFCEA, the Young AFCEAN Advisory Council has become the Emerging Leader Advisory Council (ELAC).
Emerging Leaders Quarterly Newsletter
Click here to view the Winter 2021 edition
Click here to view the Summer 2020 edition
Click here to view the Spring 2019 edition
This new Emerging Leader initiative gives chapters an opportunity to share with all Emerging Leader AFCEA members what's great about their local region and chapter, both from a professional and social point of view. View the first in this series, hosted by the Lexington-Concord Chapter.
Congratulations to our 40 Under 40 award winners!
The Emerging Leader program offers professionals 40 years old and under unparalleled networking opportunities with senior leaders. It also includes the opportunity to work with others who will become future leaders in industry, military, government and academia.
AFCEA is unique in the way it includes young members in leadership, management and planning throughout the association and its chapters. Emerging Leaders also have board-level representation in AFCEA International.
- Attending prestigious events to learn
- Networking with senior leaders and your peers in the industry
- Executing small- to large-scale events at the chapter level
- Holding leadership positions at both the chapter and AFCEA International level
- Giving back to the community by helping to raise scholarship money
- Opportunities to volunteer with the organization at a higher level—the international level
- Having worldwide connections and opportunities to engage globally through AFCEA's chapters.
- Writing and being published in SIGNAL Magazine
- Joining AFCEA International Committees, such as EPIC or the Membership Committee
See how AFCEA benefits you in this video about the Emerging Leader network, formerly known as the Young AFCEAN network
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact to learn more about joining the Emerging Leader community
Recent NewsCZECH CHAPTER: European Cybersecurity Challenge Draws Students, Institutions, Industry
Since 2014, the European Union Agency for Cybersecurity (ENISA), with the help of the European Commission, has supported the European Cybersecurity Challenge (ECSC) as a part of the European Cyber Security Month (ECSM). Each year, one of the org ...
LEXINGTON-CONCORD CHAPTER: Emerging Leaders Go the Distance for STEM
The chapter's Emerging Leaders led by co-directors William Keller, Evan Gaj and Mariah Marquis sponsored its annual 5K Run for STEM in September at the Minute Man National Historical Park in Lexington, Mass ...
View More News ...
|12/15/2021||Central Florida Chapter - 2021 December Holiday Celebration - Supporting Hope Children's Home|
Westshore Yacht Club, 6005 Beacon Shores St, 33616, Tampa, FL
|05/24/2022||AFCEA Hampton Roads Maritime IT Summit |
Hilton The Main, Norfolk, VA
View Full Calendar ...