Congratulations to our 2018 40 Under 40 award winners!
The Young AFCEAN program offers professionals 40 years old and under unparalleled networking opportunities with senior leaders. It also includes the opportunity to work with others who will become future leaders in industry, military, government and academia.
AFCEA is unique in the way it includes young members in leadership, management and planning throughout the association and its chapters. Young AFCEANs also have board-level representation in AFCEA International.
- Attending prestigious events to learn
- Networking with senior leaders and your peers in the industry
- Executing small- to large-scale events at the chapter level
- Holding leadership positions at both the chapter and AFCEA International level
- Giving back to the community by helping to raise scholarship money
- Having worldwide connections and opportunities to engage globally through AFCEA's chapters.
- Writing and being published in SIGNAL Magazine
- Joining AFCEA International Committees, such as EPIC or the Young AFCEAN Membership Subcommittee
See how AFCEA benefits you in this video about the Young AFCEAN network
Recent NewsMONTGOMERY CHAPTER: Getting Fit to Support Aviation's Past
In March, participants in the chapter's Young AFCEAN Advisory Council "Get Fit" program completed the Enlisted Heritage Hall (EHH) 5K and Montgomery Half Marathon. The team consisted of young professionals fr ...
CENTRAL MARYLAND CHAPTER: Coaching the Next Generation of Female Leaders
The chapter's Women in Intelligence Group (WIIG) held its annual WIIG in a Minute (WIAM) in March at OPS Consulting in Hanover, Maryland. WIAM provides the opportunity for candid professional discussions in a small group setting. A dive ...
View More News ...
|04/25/2018||YAC Spring Mentorship Night|
CACI, Annapolis Junction, MD
|05/01/2018||Aberdeen Young AFCEA May Leadership Breakfast|
Ruggles Golf Course, Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD
|05/08/2018||Technology Over Bagels with Varonis|
Praxis Engineering, Annapolis Junction, MD
|05/08/2018||May 2018 Monthly Luncheon|
Fort Shafter, Hale Ikena, Honolulu, HI
|05/08/2018||AFCEA Belvoir Small Business Networking Event|
Ft. Belvoir Officers Club, Ft. Belvoir, VA
View Full Calendar ...