Young AFCEAN Quarterly Newsletter
Click here to view the Summer 2020 edition
Click here to view the Spring 2019 edition
Congratulations to our 2019 40 Under 40 award winners!
The Young AFCEAN program offers professionals 40 years old and under unparalleled networking opportunities with senior leaders. It also includes the opportunity to work with others who will become future leaders in industry, military, government and academia.
AFCEA is unique in the way it includes young members in leadership, management and planning throughout the association and its chapters. Young AFCEANs also have board-level representation in AFCEA International.
- Attending prestigious events to learn
- Networking with senior leaders and your peers in the industry
- Executing small- to large-scale events at the chapter level
- Holding leadership positions at both the chapter and AFCEA International level
- Giving back to the community by helping to raise scholarship money
- Opportunities to volunteer with the organization at a higher level—the international level
- Having worldwide connections and opportunities to engage globally through AFCEA's chapters.
- Writing and being published in SIGNAL Magazine
- Joining AFCEA International Committees, such as EPIC or the Young AFCEAN Membership Subcommittee
See how AFCEA benefits you in this video about the Young AFCEAN network
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recent NewsAUGUSTA-FORT GORDON CHAPTER: Chapter Launches "Cyber 30903" Podcast Series
Cyber 30903 podcasts connect the listener with all things cybersecurity inside Augusta, Georgia's fast-growing cyber community. With up-close and personal takes from government, industry and education leaders in the f ...
ECUADOR CHAPTER: Women Hold Prominent Positions in the New Chapter
In September, the chapter officers met Susan Emert, director, individual membership and awards, Women in AFCEA, and Brenda Puch, corporate development coordinator for AFCEA, at the AFCEA International headquarter ...
View More News ...
|10/22/2020||AFCEA Central Maryland Young AFCEANs-hosted Fall Mentorship Night 2020|
zoomgov.com (Please register for link), Web
|10/28/2020||Aberdeen Young AFCEANs virtual Leadership Forum |
|10/29/2020||AFCEA CMD Young AFCEANs (YAC) / Fort Meade Alliance (FMA) Rising Stars Joint Virtual Networking Event Series Fall 2020|
|11/04/2020||AFCEA Hampton Roads Maritime IT Summit |
Hilton The Main, Norfolk, VA
|11/05/2020||Senior Government Executive Forum ft. InnovateIT Awards|
View Full Calendar ...