Small Business of the Year Award
AFCEA International is honoring a small business of the year. This award will be presented annually.
- 250 or fewer employees
- AFCEA corporate member
- Commitment to AFCEA's mission, values and activities
- Independently owned and operated (not a subsidiary, division or branch of a larger firm or part of an Alaska Native Organization, Native Hawaiian Organization or other Tribal corporation)
- In business for at least three years
- Excellence in the following areas:
- Client service
- Training and innovation
- Community and professional outreach
- Leadership and commitment
2019 Small Business of the Year
2018 Small Business of the Year
2017 Small Businesses of the Year
Array Information Technology and IntellecTechs, Inc.
From left: Brad Barker, Brian Knott, Chi-Lai Poon, Brian Leung and Blair Vorgang of Array Information Technology, and Jeri Prophet, Michael Prophet, Margaret Case and Samuel Spayde of IntellecTechs, Inc.
2016 Small Business of the Year
Octo Consulting Group
Mehul Sanghani, CEO of Octo Consulting Group (second from right) accepts the Small Business of the Year Award from Shannon Sullivan, Vice Chair of the Board (far left), Joe Sifer, Chair of the Board (second from left) and LtGen Robert M. Shea, USMC (Ret), President and CEO of AFCEA International (far right)
2015 Small Business of the Year Winner
Highlight Technologies, LLC
Rebecca Andino, President and CEO of Highlight Technologies, LLC and Jim Flynn, VP of Contracts and Administration, accept the Small Business of the Year Award from John Meincke (far left) and LtGen Robert M. Shea, USMC (Ret)
2014 Small Business of the Year Winner
Next Tier Concepts, Inc.
Chris Cusano, AFCEA Small Business Committee Co-Chair with 2014 winner Michele Bolos, CEO, Next Tier Concepts, Inc.