Small Business Person of the Year—Government
AFCEA International honors a small business government champion annually.
- Federal, state or local government employee who has championed small business concerns
- AFCEA corporate or individual member
- Commitment to AFCEA's mission, values, and activities
- Demonstrated excellence in the following areas:
- Small business advocacy
- Community/professional outreach
2017 Small Business Person of the Year—Government
763d Specialized Contracting Squadron, USAF
2016 Small Business Person of the Year—Government
SPAWAR Office of Small Business Programs
Timothy Wiand (second from right) receives his award from Shannon Sullivan, Vice Chair of the Board (far left), Joe Sifer, Chair of the Board (second from left) and LtGen Robert Shea, USMC (Ret), President and CEO of AFCEA International
2015 Small Business Person of the Year—Government
Business Enterprise Systems, Maxwell AFB - Gunter Annex
If you have award questions, contact the manager, small business programs.