Small Business Person of the Year—Industry
AFCEA International is honoring a small business champion in industry. This award will be presented annually.
- Any individual working for a small business (250 people or less) or non-profit who has championed small business
- AFCEA corporate or individual member
- Individual cannot nominate themselves
- Demonstrates the individual's commitment to AFCEA's mission, values, and activities
- Demonstrates how the individual has had a positive and tangible economic, social, or strategic impact over a wide range of markets or a particular community, region or national area
- Exemplifies a solid professional and community leadership role
- Can quantifiably demonstrate small business advocacy/results at the community, region or national level
2017 Small Business Persons of the Year - Industry
From left: Bob Chisholm, Penny Morgan, David Hart
FishEye Software, Inc.
Segue Technologies, Inc.
2016 Small Business Person of the Year - Industry
Government Technology & Services Coalition
Kristina Tanasichuk (second from right) receives her award from Shannon Sullivan, Vice Chair of the Board (far left), Joe Sifer, Chair of the Board (second from left) and LtGen Robert Shea, USMC (Ret), President and CEO of AFCEA International
2015 Small Business Person of the Year—Industry
S J & A
William Hamilton of S J & A accepts his award for Small Business Person of the Year - Industry from John Meincke, Vice Chair and LtGen Robert M. Shea, USMC (Ret), President and CEO
2014 Small Business Person of the Year
Hamilton Consulting Solutions
LCDR Douglas Vanderlip, USN with Patti Hamilton of Hamilton Consulting Solutions
If you have award questions, contact the manager, small business programs.