Why AFCEA Events
AFCEA is uniquely positioned to deliver cost-effective events, structured for collaboration and communication, on topics critical to global defense and security.
Our mission as a not-for-profit member-based association is to provide training, collaboration and networking opportunities to military, government and industry professionals at the most affordable rates possible. In addition, we do not lobby, so we can offer distinctive events in an ethical forum, a capability that facilitates frank discussions and open networking.
Dialogue among industry, government and military organizations takes place before, during and after our events.
- Senior government leaders take advantage of AFCEA events to communicate their needs and inform industry of upcoming opportunities.
- AFCEA’s 1,620 corporate members include virtually every significant corporate player in the global security space, and many participate in our events.
- A large percentage of AFCEA corporate members are small businesses, and these companies bring innovation and teaming opportunities to all our events.
AFCEA develops events for our customer, not for our profit.
- Conference fees are among the lowest in the industry
- Events are located near government installations to reduce travel costs
- Many sessions qualify as continuing education at no additional charge. Breakfasts, luncheons and social events are optional
- AFCEA chapters worldwide offer conferences in their local areas
Education Is an AFCEA Core Mission
An informed and connected community benefits all.
- Carefully developed sessions, panels, and theatres, often in coordination with government leaders, ensure relevance of content
- Preapproved continuing education and support certification maintenance adds value
- Education session attendance verification is offered for members
- Professional development or leadership training opportunities at most events
- Scholarship award presentations from our Educational Foundation highlight the success of those in our community. AFCEA International, the AFCEA Educational Foundation and AFCEA Chapters invest approximately $2 million in scholarships to military veterans, ROTC students and STEM students and teachers annually.
AFCEA events deliver cost-effective educational opportunities, an inspired, connected global community and an exceptional experience, whether you are deployed, serving at home or serving those who serve.
Attend an AFCEA Event to Experience the AFCEA Difference.
Upcoming Events: View Details
Full listing, including chapter events: View Full Calendar
Past Events: View Event Archives