Young AFCEAN Quarterly Newsletter
Click here to view the Summer 2020 edition
Click here to view the Spring 2019 edition
Congratulations to our 2019 40 Under 40 award winners!
The Young AFCEAN program offers professionals 40 years old and under unparalleled networking opportunities with senior leaders. It also includes the opportunity to work with others who will become future leaders in industry, military, government and academia.
AFCEA is unique in the way it includes young members in leadership, management and planning throughout the association and its chapters. Young AFCEANs also have board-level representation in AFCEA International.
- Attending prestigious events to learn
- Networking with senior leaders and your peers in the industry
- Executing small- to large-scale events at the chapter level
- Holding leadership positions at both the chapter and AFCEA International level
- Giving back to the community by helping to raise scholarship money
- Opportunities to volunteer with the organization at a higher level—the international level
- Having worldwide connections and opportunities to engage globally through AFCEA's chapters.
- Writing and being published in SIGNAL Magazine
- Joining AFCEA International Committees, such as EPIC or the Young AFCEAN Membership Subcommittee
See how AFCEA benefits you in this video about the Young AFCEAN network
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recent NewsTURKIYE CHAPTER: Chapter Visits Corporate Member TARGET AS
Chapter officers visited the corporate member TARGET AS. Yalcin Onyuru, founder and CEO, stated that on the 45th anniversary of the company, he donated 45 percent of the company shares to the young employees he tr ...
NORTHERN VIRGINIA CHAPTER: Guest Speaker Discusses Cyber Dominance on the Battlefield
The chapter is proud to have hosted Lt. Gen. Dennis A. Crall, USMC, as the guest speaker for our November virtual luncheon event. Gen. Crall currently serves as the director for Command, Control, Communications and Co ...
View More News ...
|01/19/2021||EPIC Academic Outreach Series|
|01/23/2021||AFCEA Central Maryland Annual Bull & Oyster Roast *** Cancelled ***|
Martin's West (6817 Dogwood Rd, Windsor Mill, MD 21244), Baltimore, MD
|02/10/2021||AFCEA CMD YAC Valentine s Social|
|02/17/2021||REGISTRATION NOW OPEN: Young AFCEAN Leadership Forum: An Evening with PEO IEWS|
|02/24/2021||YAFCEA Bethesda ProDev: Women in Leadership|
View Full Calendar ...