Young AFCEAN Quarterly Newsletter
Click here to view the Summer 2020 edition
Click here to view the Spring 2019 edition
Congratulations to our 2019 40 Under 40 award winners!
The Young AFCEAN program offers professionals 40 years old and under unparalleled networking opportunities with senior leaders. It also includes the opportunity to work with others who will become future leaders in industry, military, government and academia.
AFCEA is unique in the way it includes young members in leadership, management and planning throughout the association and its chapters. Young AFCEANs also have board-level representation in AFCEA International.
- Attending prestigious events to learn
- Networking with senior leaders and your peers in the industry
- Executing small- to large-scale events at the chapter level
- Holding leadership positions at both the chapter and AFCEA International level
- Giving back to the community by helping to raise scholarship money
- Opportunities to volunteer with the organization at a higher level—the international level
- Having worldwide connections and opportunities to engage globally through AFCEA's chapters.
- Writing and being published in SIGNAL Magazine
- Joining AFCEA International Committees, such as EPIC or the Young AFCEAN Membership Subcommittee
See how AFCEA benefits you in this video about the Young AFCEAN network
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recent NewsNORTHERN VIRGINIA CHAPTER: Chapter Holds Its 19th Annual Naval IT Day
The chapter kicked off its Fall Calendar with the 19th Annual Naval IT Day in October. This year's theme was "Accelerated Modernization with Emerging Technologies." The U.S. Navy, U.S. Marine Corps, U.S. Coast Gu ...
ALAMO CHAPTER: Young AFCEAN Mentor Protege Night Goes Virtual
The chapter's Young AFCEANs hosted its annual Mentor Protégé Night in a virtual venue for the first time. The event was held on the Zoom platform after a brief introduction of mentors to include a self-introduction by the one-and-on ...
View More News ...
|10/28/2020||Aberdeen Young AFCEANs virtual Leadership Forum |
|10/29/2020||AFCEA CMD Young AFCEANs (YAC) / Fort Meade Alliance (FMA) Rising Stars Joint Virtual Networking Event Series Fall 2020|
|11/04/2020||AFCEA Hampton Roads Maritime IT Summit |
Hilton The Main, Norfolk, VA
|11/05/2020||Senior Government Executive Forum ft. InnovateIT Awards|
|11/11/2020||AFCEA CMD YAC Veterans Candlelight Vigil|
zoomgov.com (Please register for link), Web
View Full Calendar ...