Congratulations to our 2018 40 Under 40 award winners!
The Young AFCEAN program offers professionals 40 years old and under unparalleled networking opportunities with senior leaders. It also includes the opportunity to work with others who will become future leaders in industry, military, government and academia.
AFCEA is unique in the way it includes young members in leadership, management and planning throughout the association and its chapters. Young AFCEANs also have board-level representation in AFCEA International.
- Attending prestigious events to learn
- Networking with senior leaders and your peers in the industry
- Executing small- to large-scale events at the chapter level
- Holding leadership positions at both the chapter and AFCEA International level
- Giving back to the community by helping to raise scholarship money
- Having worldwide connections and opportunities to engage globally through AFCEA's chapters.
- Writing and being published in SIGNAL Magazine
- Joining AFCEA International Committees, such as EPIC or the Young AFCEAN Membership Subcommittee
See how AFCEA benefits you in this video about the Young AFCEAN network
Recent NewsALAMO CHAPTER: Air Force Leader Discusses Revitalizing Training for Future Airmen
Maj. Gen. Mark Weatherington, USAF, commander, Air Education and Training Command, Joint Base San Antonio-Randolph, Texas, kicked off the very first luncheon of 2019 for the chapter in January. He began by discussing an initiative to facilitate ...
ABERDEEN CHAPTER: Young AFCEANs Partner with Government Young Professional Group
The chapter's Young AFCEANs (YACs) have partnered with the U.S. Army Communications-Electronics Command (CECOM) Junior Advisory Council (JAC) to present a series of Lunch and Learn, aimed at bringing together young professionals ...
View More News ...
Aloha Beer Company, Honolulu, HI
|01/31/2019||AFCEA Aberdeen Rescheduled Forum - ft. MG Bassett and MG Gallagher|
Water's Edge Event Center, Belcamp, MD
|02/08/2019||Young AFCEA Mentor Protege and Networking Night|
Top of the Bay, Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD
|02/12/2019||February 2019 Monthly Luncheon|
Fort Shafter, Hale Ikena, Honolulu, HI
|02/12/2019||Technology Over Bagels with Splunk|
Praxis Engineering, Annapolis Junction, MD
View Full Calendar ...