Connect with Us: Social Media
Looking to engage with AFCEA in a fun and informal way? Connect with us on social media! You'll find relevant content, important AFCEA updates and deadlines, inside scoop, networking opportunities and more.
Be sure to send us a message or tag us in AFCEA-related posts so we can reply or repost.
|Like us on Facebook||Follow us on Twitter|
|Join our LinkedIn Group||Follow our LinkedIn Company Page|
|Follow us on Instagram||Subscribe to us on YouTube|
|Follow us on Flickr||Follow us on SlideShare|
TechNet Cyber & cyber events: #AFCEACyber
Federal Identity: #FedID
Homeland Security: #AFCEAHomeland
Intel Summit: #IntelligenceYEAR (Replace YEAR with 4 digit year)
Offset Symposium: #AFCEAOffset
TechNet events: #AFCEATechNet
WEST: #WESTYEAR (Replace YEAR with 4 digit year)
Outside Authors and Bloggers:
Have you written an article or blog for SIGNAL Media? Help maximize exposure by sharing content to your own social media pages. Here are three ways to share:
- Use the link to your article or blog to craft your own posts. (See tips below)
- Use the social sharing icons found at the top of every page on SIGNAL online.
- Visit the SIGNAL and AFCEA social pages and share our posts directly.
Here are a few tips for social sharing:
- Keep it short. Include an informative but concise blurb about the content of the article.
- Tag AFCEA and/or SIGNAL Magazine where appropriate so we can engage.
- Use a maximum of three relevant hashtags to highlight key topics or events referenced in the post.
- Monitor for any follow-up questions or comments to keep the discussion going.
Using SIGNAL Content (Excerpts, Reprints, Links):
For guidance on noncommercial use of content, blogging and linking to AFCEA/SIGNAL content, please see these guidelines.
Do you have a question or suggestion regarding our social media accounts? Please email Rachel Lilly, social media manager.