Ways We Can Help
AFCEA is committed to doing everything we can to support our members across the globe during this time of uncertainty. The safety of our members is and will remain our utmost priority.
We have taken several steps to help, and we will continue to add to this list based on need and feedback.
- We are adhering to all government guidelines, timeframes and standards, and we are adjusting our event schedules to align for both compliance and safety. View our updated events schedule.
- During this time of social distancing, we have shifted to a virtual format to deliver valuable and timely content. Virtual Event Listing
- AFCEA President and CEO Lt. Gen. Bob Shea, USMC (Ret.), is participating in calls to discuss the impact of COVID-19 as it relates to our defense industrial base in a group hosted by Under Secretary of Defense for Acquisition and Sustainment Ellen Lord. We are sharing documents and guidance resulting from those calls with our member base. Read more about this effort.
- We are providing digital copies of SIGNAL Magazine for the next several months to compensate for any delivery issues members or subscribers might be experiencing.
- We can provide professional development during this time. We offer Online Courses through MindEdge and certificates and degrees through our Preferred Providers. In addition, our Onsite Courses can be provided virtually.
AFCEA corporate members can continue to gain visibility through their free listing in the AFCEA Corporate Directory and can highlight their company in the corporate member news feature of our website.
AFCEA BrandLink is also available as a resource to help tell your company’s story and bridge the gap while in-person events are on hold. Webinars and virtual event packages are available.
Frequently Asked Questions
Will AFCEA International operations be interrupted or constrained because of COVID-19?
All AFCEA International operations are currently proceeding normally, with mandatory telework in effect. AFCEA International staff are fully prepared to maintain 100% operational capabilities while working remotely.
Will my AFCEA membership be impacted in any way because of COVID-19?
Membership fulfillment and service will not be impacted. Our Customer Service Center will continue to function to support member inquiries and transactions. If you have questions about how to leverage any of your AFCEA corporate member benefits, or if you would like to provide input to AFCEA International leadership on how COVID-19 is impacting your business, please email our industry team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Will I continue to receive my SIGNAL Magazine and have access to all AFCEA and SIGNAL Media online content?
Production, creation and distribution of content are continuing. We are seeing occasional delivery disruptions in a few countries, so we are sending digital issues of the publication to all members until consistent delivery resumes.