| Email this Listing | Update this Listing | Print this Listing
Whitney, Bradley & Brown Inc.
Member Since: 1995
Reston, Virginia 20191
Senior Vice President, Business Development:
Chief Information Officer and AFCEA Contact:
Whitney, Bradley & Brown is a technical services and management consulting company of more than 300 consultants within the consulting and services divisions. A team of operational and technical experts focuses on a broad spectrum of requirements and acquisition support services within the U.S. Defense Department, federal agencies and industry. The corporate headquarters is in Reston, Virginia. Full-service offices are in Hampton and Virginia Beach, Virginia; Patuxent River, Maryland; Huntsville, Alabama; and Dayton, Ohio.
Consulting services include information technology and C4ISR requirements definition, DODAF and business architecture development, JCIDS, NR-KPP and ISP development, information assurance documentation development, concept development, operations analysis, M&S, acquisition and manpower support.
Federal requirements and program offices and agencies, VA/VHA, DHS, MHS and other CIOs, health care clients, OSD, DOD services, major commands, headquarters staffs, combatant commands and all major defense industry contractors.
Small Business Status:
- Not Small Business
- Acquisition Management
- Analytic Services
- Business Process Re-Engineering
- Health Care
- Homeland Security
- Information Assurance
- Information Management
- Information Security
- Management Services
- Professional Development
- Professional Services
- Risk Management
- 541611 - Administrative Management and General Management Consulting Services
- 541330 - Engineering Services
- 541620 - Environmental Consulting Services
- 541612 - Human Resources Consulting Services
- 541613 - Marketing Consulting Services
- 541618 - Other Management Consulting Services
- 541614 - Process, Physical Distribution, and Logistics Consulting Services
- 611430 - Professional and Management Development Training
- 541712 - Research and Development in the Physical, Engineering, and Life Sciences (except Biotechnology)
Companies provide the information for publication in AFCEA directories. To be included, organizations must offer products and/or services that are relevant to a directory's focus and to the AFCEA community. AFCEA reserves the right to edit or remove material that does not meet these criteria.
To update existing company directory information click here
Click here for a list of all AFCEA directories
Not a member yet? Join Now
Sustaining Corporate Members Include: