| Email this Listing | Update this Listing | Print this Listing
Management Support Technology Inc.
Member Since: 1996
Fairfax, Virginia 22030
President/Chief Executive Officer:
Norris C. Middleton
Director of Operations:
Vice President for Human Resources and Administration:
Management Support Technology Inc. (MSTI), an ISO-9001:2008-certified, service-disabled and veteran- owned small business, has proven credentials in information management, program management support and government financial services. The company consistently provides quality work on time and within budget to increase clients' productivity and ability to achieve performance goals.
Information management services, program management support, government financial services.
Federal Trade Commission, National Library of Medicine, Federal Aviation Administration, National Science Foundation Research, Department of Labor, Environmental Protection Agency, Department of Veterans Affairs.
Access to Contract Vehicles:
IT Schedule 70; Schedule 36; Schedule 48; Professional Services Schedule (PSS) OOCORP, eFAST, HRSolutions; TIPSS, SeaPort-e; CIOSP3; TRICARE
Small Business Status:
- Small Business
- Federally-designated Small Business
- Minority Owned
- Service Disabled Veteran Owned
- Financial Services/Management
- Information Management
- Management Services
- Professional Services
- 519190 - All Other Information Services
- 485999 - All Other Transit and Ground Passenger Transportation
- 541513 - Computer Facilities Management Services
- 541512 - Computer Systems Design Services
- 541511 - Custom Computer Programming Services
- 518210 - Data Processing, Hosting, and Related Services
- 541330 - Engineering Services
- 541320 - Landscape Architectural Services
- 492210 - Local Messengers and Local Delivery
- 541219 - Other Accounting Services
- 561439 - Other Business Service Centers (including Copy Shops)
- 541519 - Other Computer Related Services
- 541618 - Other Management Consulting Services
- 541614 - Process, Physical Distribution, and Logistics Consulting Services
Companies provide the information for publication in AFCEA directories. To be included, organizations must offer products and/or services that are relevant to a directory's focus and to the AFCEA community. AFCEA reserves the right to edit or remove material that does not meet these criteria.
To update existing company directory information click here
Click here for a list of all AFCEA directories
Not a member yet? Join Now
Sustaining Corporate Members Include: