| Email this Listing | Update this Listing | Print this Listing
Perkins Technical Services Inc.
Member Since: 2003
Huntsville, Alabama 35816
Chief Financial Officer:
Marketing Coordinator and AFCEA Contact:
Perkins Technical Services Inc. (PTS) is a small business delivering innovative life-cycle systems engineering solutions to the government community. The company's corporate focus consists of life-cycle support, software and systems engineering, information technologies, training development, prototype design, fabrication and test and product integration and fielding. The success of PTS is the direct result of a commitment to a high standard of performance, competitive pricing and timely delivery.
Developed in conjunction with ITT Defense & Electronics, a series of rugged, lightweight, easy to use and combat-proven SINCGARS AC power (85-260 VAC/47-440 HZ) platforms for SINCGARS tactical radios.
Aviation and missile command (AMCOM), short-range air defense, NASA-Marshall Space Flight Center and NASA-Stennis Space Center; Space and Missile Defense Command and Missile Defense Agency.
Small Business Status:
- Small Business
- Woman Owned
- Power Amplifiers/Supplies
- Tactical C2 Systems
- Administrative Management and General Management Consulting Services
- All Other Miscellaneous Electrical Equipment and Component Manufacturing
- All Other Support Services
- Current-Carrying Wiring Device Manufacturing
- Custom Computer Programming Services
- Engineering Services
- Noncurrent-Carrying Wiring Device Manufacturing
- Other Electronic Component Manufacturing
- Other Electronic Parts and Equipment Merchant Wholesalers
- Other Management Consulting Services
- Power, Distribution, and Specialty Transformer Manufacturing
- Radio and Television Broadcasting and Wireless Communications Equipment Manufacturing
- Reseach and Development in the Physical, Engineering, and Life Sciences (except Biotechnology)
- Software Publishers
Companies provide the information for publication in AFCEA directories. To be included, organizations must offer products and/or services that are relevant to a directory's focus and to the AFCEA community. AFCEA reserves the right to edit or remove material that does not meet these criteria.
To update existing company directory information click here
Click here for a list of all AFCEA directories
Not a member yet? Join Now
Sustaining Corporate Members Include: