| Email this Listing | Update this Listing | Print this Listing
Wilson Case Inc.
Member Since: 2006
Hastings, Nebraska 68901
Sales Manager and AFCEA Contact:
Sales and Design Engineer:
Wilson Case is a leading manufacturer of custom and stock shipping cases. The company's engineers can design the most basic to the most detailed custom shipping case to meet any application. Wilson Case uses solid modeling software for proper fit and virtual 3D prototypes. Stock cases ship as fast as one or two days. The company offers shipping cases for rackmount, shockmount, mobile training, simulators, workstations, computers, IT and electronics. Anything that needs to be protected during shipment or storage benefits from a Wilson Case.
Manufacturer of shipping cases, shipping containers and fabricated shipping-case systems; custom and stock shipping cases for computers, IT equipment, electronics--anything that needs to be protected during transport.
U.S. Department of Defense, OEMs, U.S. prime contractors and subcontractors. Any company that requires reusable shipping cases and containers to protect equipment during transit, storage or operation.
Small Business Status:
- Small Business
- Antenna Technology
- Broadcast Equipment
- Cases and Containers
- Emergency Communications
- Ground Support Equipment
- Microwave Products/Systems
- Mobile Communications
- Rugged Systems
- Tactical C2 Systems
- Tactical Data Systems
- Tactical Radios
- Telecom Equipment/Services
- 336412 - Aircraft Engine and Engine Parts Manufacturing
- 334112 - Computer Storage Device Manufacturing
- 334111 - Electronic Computer Manufacturing
- 332431 - Metal Can Manufacturing
- 336992 - Military Armored Vehicle, Tank, and Tank Component Manufacturing
- 336413 - Other Aircraft Parts and Auxiliary Equipment Manufacturing
- 334290 - Other Communications Equipment Manufacturing
- 325211 - Plastics Material and Resin Manufacturing
- 335311 - Power, Distribution, and Specialty Transformer Manufacturing
Companies provide the information for publication in AFCEA directories. To be included, organizations must offer products and/or services that are relevant to a directory's focus and to the AFCEA community. AFCEA reserves the right to edit or remove material that does not meet these criteria.
To update existing company directory information click here
Click here for a list of all AFCEA directories
Not a member yet? Join Now
Sustaining Corporate Members Include: