| Email this Listing | Update this Listing | Print this Listing
McLane Advanced Technologies
Member Since: 2005
Temple, Texas 76503
McLane Advanced Technologies (MAT) delivers innovative, reliable, and affordable technology services and solutions that provide long-term benefits to stakeholders. From integrating complex information management systems to modernizing outdated technology, MAT is known for its experience in providing efficiency and cost savings through technology. Built on over a century of leadership and service, the company follows the credo of founder and CEO, Drayton McLane, Jr., by adhering to business values that focus on the customer. With extensive experience in systems modernization and business operations, MAT delivers technology-driven solutions to solve complex business problems. The McLane dedication to quality sets the company apart from others. Located in Temple, Texas, MAT offers services through a highly competitive cost structure with a technology educated workforce given its close proximity to Austin, Texas.
Software Modernization and Migration, Software Development, Professional Services -- Technical Support and Training. Cybersecurity -- Information Security and Information Assurance.
Access to Contract Vehicles:
Prime: EAGLE Army Sustainment Command, Prime BOA Holder, GSA: Information Technology Professional Services, Logistics Worldwide (LOGWORLD) Texas DIR: Deliverables Based IT Services (DBITS) Contract Number: DIR-SDD-2055.
International Standards Organization ISO 9001:2008. Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) Level 3 Rating. Oracle Partner Network - Gold Level. Institute for Electrical and Electronic Engineers (IEEE).
Small Business Status:
- Not Small Business
- Homeland Security
- Information Assurance
- Information Management
- Information Security
- Information Systems
- Networking Technologies
- Operations & Maintenance
- Professional Development
- Professional Services
- Software Engineering
- Systems Engineering/Technical Assistance
- Systems Integration
- 541611 - Administrative Management and General Management Consulting Services
- 541990 - All Other Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services
- 541513 - Computer Facilities Management Services
- 541512 - Computer Systems Design Services
- 611420 - Computer Training
- 541511 - Custom Computer Programming Services
- 518210 - Data Processing, Hosting, and Related Services
- 611710 - Educational Support Services
- 541330 - Engineering Services
- 561210 - Facilities Support Services
- 541519 - Other Computer Related Services
- 541614 - Process, Physical Distribution, and Logistics Consulting Services
- 611430 - Professional and Management Development Training
Companies provide the information for publication in AFCEA directories. To be included, organizations must offer products and/or services that are relevant to a directory's focus and to the AFCEA community. AFCEA reserves the right to edit or remove material that does not meet these criteria.
To update existing company directory information click here
Click here for a list of all AFCEA directories
Not a member yet? Join Now
Sustaining Corporate Members Include: