| Email this Listing | Update this Listing | Print this Listing
Sierra Lobo Inc.
Member Since: 2006
Milan, Ohio 44846
Chief Executive Officer:
George A. Satornino
Daniel R. Lowe
Senior Business Development Representative:
Kathleen J. Arnoczky
Sierra Lobo provides technical management, engineering, scientific and technical services to support research and development, test and evaluation, systems integration and operations of complex facilities. Sierra Lobo, a small disadvantaged business, supplies engineering and scientific support for developing advanced technologies for the aerospace and transportation industries. With seven patents, the company is a leader in developing cryogenic propellant management system technologies.
Research and development, design, analysis, modeling, test planning and engineering, fabrication, manufacturing, maintenance, operations, IT services. State-of-the-art engineering, fabrication and hazardous testing facility.
NASA, DOD, Army, Air Force, Navy, MDA, DOE, DARPA, OSD and commercial industry.
Access to Contract Vehicles:
AMCOM Express (Sub C), Army CECOM R32G (Sub), MDA MiDEASS (Sub), Navy SeaPort-e, USAF DESP (Sub), TRIAD (Sub).
AS9100 and ISO 9001:2008 certified, OSHA VPP, appraised at Maturity Level 2 of CMMI for Development v1.2, DCAA-compliant accounting and purchasing.
Small Business Status:
- Small Business
- Minority Owned
- Aeronautical Engineering Systems
- Engineering & Technical Support
- Operations & Maintenance
- Systems Engineering/Technical Assistance
- Systems Integration
- Aircraft Engine and Engine Parts Manufacturing
- Aircraft Manufacturing
- Guided Missile and Space Vehicle Propulsion Unit and Propulsion Unit Parts Manufacturing
- Hardware Manufacturing
- Military Armored Vehicle, Tank, and Tank Component Manufacturing
- Other Aircraft Parts and Auxiliary Equipment Manufacturing
- Other Guided Missile and Space Vehicle Parts and Auxiliary Equipment Manufacturing
- Primary Battery Manufacturing
- Reseach and Development in the Physical, Engineering, and Life Sciences (except Biotechnology)
- Search, Detection, Navigation, Guidance, Aeronautical, and Nautical System and Instrument Manufacturing
Companies provide the information for publication in AFCEA directories. To be included, organizations must offer products and/or services that are relevant to a directory's focus and to the AFCEA community. AFCEA reserves the right to edit or remove material that does not meet these criteria.
To update existing company directory information click here
Click here for a list of all AFCEA directories
Not a member yet? Join Now
Sustaining Corporate Members Include: