| Email this Listing | Update this Listing | Print this Listing
Member Since: 2007
Tampa, Florida 33675
President and AFCEA Contact:
Cases2Go has been an industry authority on value-added transit case solutions for more than 30 years. The company's innovative leadership continues with the addition of Carbon Armor, one of the lightest, strongest and most advanced composite cases available. Cases2Go packaging specialists can offer customers proven, cost-effective solutions for their equipment mobility requirements. Numerous military units, federal agencies and government contractors turn to Cases2Go for cases to protect everything from tubas to tactical network equipment.
Cases2Go is a national distributor for Carbon Armor Cases, Pelican-Hardigg, SKB, Anvil, ZARGES and ZERO cases transit cases and deployable containers.
Federal, military and commercial organizations, including government contractors, SOCOM, iGov Technologies, Lockheed Martin, SPAWAR, NASA, TELOS Corporation, SAIC, Titan Systems, U.S. Army 10th Mountain Division Band.
Small Business Status:
- Small Business
- Cases and Containers
- Homeland Security
- Rugged Systems
- 332999 - All Other Miscellaneous Fabricated Metal Product Manufacturing
- 326199 - All Other Plastics Product Manufacturing
- 334112 - Computer Storage Device Manufacturing
- 316991 - Luggage Manufacturing
- 336413 - Other Aircraft Parts and Auxiliary Equipment Manufacturing
- 331319 - Other Aluminum Rolling and Drawing
- 332439 - Other Metal Container Manufacturing
- 316993 - Personal Leather Good (except Women's Handbag and Purse) Manufacturing
- 326111 - Plastics Bag and Pouch Manufacturing
- 325211 - Plastics Material and Resin Manufacturing
- 326140 - Polystyrene Foam Product Manufacturing
- 326150 - Urethane and Other Foam Product (except Polystyrene) Manufacturing
- 321920 - Wood Container and Pallet Manufacturing
Companies provide the information for publication in AFCEA directories. To be included, organizations must offer products and/or services that are relevant to a directory's focus and to the AFCEA community. AFCEA reserves the right to edit or remove material that does not meet these criteria.
To update existing company directory information click here
Click here for a list of all AFCEA directories
Not a member yet? Join Now
Sustaining Corporate Members Include: