| Email this Listing | Update this Listing | Print this Listing
Yorktown Systems Group, Inc.
Member Since: 2008
Huntsville, Alabama 35806
President and Chief Executive Officer:
Charles Bryan Dyer
Chief Operating Officer and AFCEA Contact:
Yorktown Systems Group, Inc., provides diverse training solutions, financial management services, and program support services. Yorktown is a service-disabled veteran-owned small business (SDVOSB) with a corporate culture of serving America's warfighters with America's veterans, proven with its 70 percent veteran work force. The management team is dedicated to the philosophy that it must be committed to its customers' success; focus on the missions of its customers; and operate with ethical business practices.
Supporting customers in eight states and overseas, Yorktown has the management and recruiting capabilities to meet customers' training, financial and program support needs.
Yorktown customers include the U.S. Army, U.S. Air Force, Missile Defense Agency (MDA); Special Operations Command; and the National Guard Bureau.
Small Business Status:
- Small Business
- Veteran Owned
- Service Disabled Veteran Owned
- Acquisition Management
- Analytic Services
- Decision/Proposal Support
- Financial Services/Management
- Management Services
- Mission Planning
- Operations & Maintenance
- Professional Development
- Professional Services
- Strategic Planning
- Systems Engineering/Technical Assistance
- 541611 - Administrative Management and General Management Consulting Services
- 611699 - All Other Miscellaneous Schools and Instruction
- 541990 - All Other Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services
- 611710 - Educational Support Services
- 541330 - Engineering Services
- 561210 - Facilities Support Services
- 561110 - Office Administrative Services
- 541219 - Other Accounting Services
- 541618 - Other Management Consulting Services
- 541690 - Other Scientific and Technical Consulting Services
- 541614 - Process, Physical Distribution, and Logistics Consulting Services
Companies provide the information for publication in AFCEA directories. To be included, organizations must offer products and/or services that are relevant to a directory's focus and to the AFCEA community. AFCEA reserves the right to edit or remove material that does not meet these criteria.
To update existing company directory information click here
Click here for a list of all AFCEA directories
Not a member yet? Join Now
Sustaining Corporate Members Include: