| Email this Listing | Update this Listing | Print this Listing
Spartan Business + Technology Consulting
Member Since: 2009
National Harbor, Maryland 20745
President and Chief Executive Officer:
Spartan is committed to providing business management and information technology solutions to institutions whose core mission is serving people. Partnering with government, non-profit and service organizations to consistently deliver quality, value-added services and provisions that improve efficiency and productivity.
Our client's mission is our mission. Program and Project Management IT Portfolio Management Information Assurance and Access Management Systems Development, Acquisitions and Logistics Performance and Evidence Based Budgeting Infrastructure Improvement Change Management Career and Technical Training We know how to lead in business and government during this time of constant evolution, innovation and increased use of technology.
Current engagements: Department of Defense, Department of the Army, Department of the Air Force, Department of Veterans Affairs, U.S. Food and Drug Administration.
2012: $1 million (Actual); 2013: $4.8 million (Actual year to date and executing); 2014: $10 million (Work under contract and options) .
Access to Contract Vehicles:
Verified service-disabled veteran-owned small business, Small Business Administration - SBA 8(a), DCAA Compliant Financial Management System.
Small Business Status:
- Small Business
- Federally-designated Small Business
- 8A Firms
- Minority Owned
- Veteran Owned
- Service Disabled Veteran Owned
- Acquisition Management
- Business Information Services/Systems
- Business Process Re-Engineering
- Cloud Computing
- Decision/Proposal Support
- Financial Services/Management
- Health Care
- Information Assurance
- Information Management
- Management Services
- Professional Development
- Record Management
- Risk Management
- Strategic Planning
- Administrative Management and General Management Consulting Services
- All Other Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services
- Custom Computer Programming Services
- Engineering Services
- Human Resources Consulting Services
- Office Administrative Services
- Other Accounting Services
- Other Computer Related Services
- Other Management Consulting Services
- Other Scientific and Technical Consulting Services
- Reseach and Development in the Physical, Engineering, and Life Sciences (except Biotechnology)
- Vocational Rehabilitation Services
Companies provide the information for publication in AFCEA directories. To be included, organizations must offer products and/or services that are relevant to a directory's focus and to the AFCEA community. AFCEA reserves the right to edit or remove material that does not meet these criteria.
To update existing company directory information click here
Click here for a list of all AFCEA directories
Not a member yet? Join Now
Sustaining Corporate Members Include: