| Email this Listing | Update this Listing | Print this Listing
Veteran Corps of America
Member Since: 2009
O'Fallon, Illinois 62229
President, Chief Executive Officer and AFCEA Contact:
Vice President and Chief Financial Officer:
The Veteran Corps of America is a premier provider of products and services supporting information technology, homeland security, training, logistics and supply, and office products and equipment. The company's mission is to meet and exceed expectations, achieve exceptional customer satisfaction, improve and expand capabilities, and employ military service and service- disabled veterans.
The Veteran Corps of America is a leader in the fielding of chemical, biological, radiological, nuclear and explosive (CBRNE) protective systems and services and information technology solutions.
Army, Navy, Air Force, Marine Corps, Veterans Affairs, National Guard, DHS/CBP.
Access to Contract Vehicles:
GSA VETS GWAC, GSA STARS & STARS II.
Small Business Status:
- Small Business
- 8A Firms
- Veteran Owned
- Service Disabled Veteran Owned
- App Development
- Business Information Services/Systems
- Management Services
- Mobile Communications
- Network Management
- Operations & Maintenance
- Professional Development
- Professional Services
- 541611 - Administrative Management and General Management Consulting Services
- 519190 - All Other Information Services
- 541513 - Computer Facilities Management Services
- 541512 - Computer Systems Design Services
- 541511 - Custom Computer Programming Services
- 518210 - Data Processing, Hosting, and Related Services
- 561410 - Document Preparation Services
- 541519 - Other Computer Related Services
- 541618 - Other Management Consulting Services
- 541614 - Process, Physical Distribution, and Logistics Consulting Services
- 611430 - Professional and Management Development Training
- 517110 - Wired Telecommunications Carriers
Companies provide the information for publication in AFCEA directories. To be included, organizations must offer products and/or services that are relevant to a directory's focus and to the AFCEA community. AFCEA reserves the right to edit or remove material that does not meet these criteria.
To update existing company directory information click here
Click here for a list of all AFCEA directories
Not a member yet? Join Now
Sustaining Corporate Members Include: