| Email this Listing | Update this Listing | Print this Listing
Tridec Technologies LLC
Member Since: 2010
Huber Heights, Ohio 45424
Chief Executive Officer:
Bob A. Fritschie
Bob S. Fritschie
Chief Operating Officer and AFCEA Contact:
Tridec Technologies is a verified service-disabled veteran-owned small business (SDVOSB) providing custom information technology tools for business process improvements. Experts in agile methods for rapidly implementing solutions that cost less and better meet the customers' needs. This approach not only establishes and enhances a better working relationship but also ensures a complete understanding of customer requirements. Winner of the 2011 Department of Veteran Affairs (VA) veteran-owned small business (VOSB) Award for Extraordinary Achievement.
Applications development (business process/project management, grant and contract management, document/knowledge management, GIS), database development, network administration, technical support, software engineering, systems integration.
Department of Veterans Affairs, Technology Acquisition Center developing the Virtual Office of Acquisition. NOAA Coastal Services Center managing the Coastal Management Fellowship Program.
Access to Contract Vehicles:
FirstView Federal team for VA T-4. Riverside team for NOAA SciTech. STG team for CIO-SP3.
Service-disabled veteran-owned small business.
Small Business Status:
- Small Business
- Veteran Owned
- Service Disabled Veteran Owned
- Acquisition Management
- App Development
- Application Service Providers
- Business Information Services/Systems
- Business Process Re-Engineering
- Collaborative Tools
- Decision/Proposal Support
- Engineering & Technical Support
- Environmental Systems
- Geographic Information Systems
- Information Management
- Information Systems
- Internet Technologies
- Intranet Technologies
- Management Services
- Professional Services
- Software Engineering
- 541611 - Administrative Management and General Management Consulting Services
- 541512 - Computer Systems Design Services
- 541511 - Custom Computer Programming Services
- 518210 - Data Processing, Hosting, and Related Services
- 541620 - Environmental Consulting Services
- 541519 - Other Computer Related Services
- 541618 - Other Management Consulting Services
- 541690 - Other Scientific and Technical Consulting Services
- 541614 - Process, Physical Distribution, and Logistics Consulting Services
Companies provide the information for publication in AFCEA directories. To be included, organizations must offer products and/or services that are relevant to a directory's focus and to the AFCEA community. AFCEA reserves the right to edit or remove material that does not meet these criteria.
To update existing company directory information click here
Click here for a list of all AFCEA directories
Not a member yet? Join Now
Sustaining Corporate Members Include: