| Email this Listing | Update this Listing | Print this Listing
Berico Technologies LLC
Member Since: 2010
Reston, Virginia 20191
Telephone: (703) 390-9928
Chief Financial Officer:
Vice President, Strategy:
Berico Technologies is a VOSB and leading innovator of data analytics solutions, pioneering the effective use of high performance, open source cloud architectures across the intelligence and DOD communities. The company's agile solutions are user-centric and mission-focused, delivering the highest level of operational relevance with a focus on speed to functionality.
More than 25 percent of the company's professionals are Cloudera-certified. It specializes in Hadoop, MapReduce, RESTful Web Service architecture and advanced .NET and Java-related software.
Intelligence and DOD.
Access to Contract Vehicles:
Prime contractor holder for several Intel and DoD customers.
25 percent of work force is Cloudera certified.
Small Business Status:
- Small Business
- Veteran Owned
- App Development
- Application Service Providers
- Biometric Products/Services
- Cloud Computing
- Data Storage
- Engineering & Technical Support
- Information Management
- Information Security
- Information Systems
- Intelligence Support Systems
- Management Services
- Mission Planning
- Mobile Communications
- Security Assessments
- Signal Analysis
- Signal Processing Systems
- Software Engineering
- Strategic Planning
- Systems Engineering/Technical Assistance
- Systems Integration
- Tactical Data Systems
- Threat Assessment
- Computer Facilities Management Services
- Computer Systems Design Services
- Custom Computer Programming Services
- Other Computer Related Services
- Reseach and Development in the Physical, Engineering, and Life Sciences (except Biotechnology)
- Research and Development in Biotechnology
Companies provide the information for publication in AFCEA directories. To be included, organizations must offer products and/or services that are relevant to a directory's focus and to the AFCEA community. AFCEA reserves the right to edit or remove material that does not meet these criteria.
To update existing company directory information click here
Click here for a list of all AFCEA directories
Not a member yet? Join Now
Sustaining Corporate Members Include: