| Email this Listing | Update this Listing | Print this Listing
Member Since: 2010
Washington, District of Columbia 20001
Chief Executive Officer:
Easy Dynamics focuses on existing technologies on the Microsoft platform to provide businesses with the automation tools and Web services required to establish line-of-business solutions that maximize existing business software licenses. These licenses include Windows server system, SQL server, Windows XP and Vista, SharePoint product technologies, and Office Suite. The company goal is to connect these technologies to deliver on specific business needs, such as customer relationship management.
Microsoft product technologies and professional services.
Customs and Border Control, National Institutes of Health, Office of Naval Research, Veterans Affairs, Army and Air Force Mutual Aid Association, RW Murray, SusqTech.
Small Business Status:
- Small Business
- Woman Owned
- Client Server Technology
- Collaborative Tools
- Professional Services
- Systems Engineering/Technical Assistance
- Systems Integration
- 541611 - Administrative Management and General Management Consulting Services
- 541513 - Computer Facilities Management Services
- 541512 - Computer Systems Design Services
- 541511 - Custom Computer Programming Services
- 518210 - Data Processing, Hosting, and Related Services
- 541330 - Engineering Services
- 541519 - Other Computer Related Services
Companies provide the information for publication in AFCEA directories. To be included, organizations must offer products and/or services that are relevant to a directory's focus and to the AFCEA community. AFCEA reserves the right to edit or remove material that does not meet these criteria.
To update existing company directory information click here
Click here for a list of all AFCEA directories
Not a member yet? Join Now
Sustaining Corporate Members Include: