| Email this Listing | Update this Listing | Print this Listing
CGH Technologies Inc.
Member Since: 2010
Washington, District of Columbia 20024
Chief Operating Officer:
CGH Technologies provides proven expertise in project and technical management, management consulting, process engineering and improvement, acquisition management, security, and information technology services. Support includes the development, testing, and deployment of web-based applications; database design; infrastructure analysis and design; engineering (facilities, systems, data, and software); visualization, including GIS; modeling; software migration; product integration; network design/support; airspace and air traffic management expertise, assessments and studies; cultural change; organizational development; human capital analysis; and budget/financial analysis/management.
Business, system, process re-engineering; networking, IT infrastructure data engineering; information solutions; organizational strategies, workforce development; information assurance; GIS design and development; facilities engineering; management & planning.
DHS, DoD, DOT, FAA, HHS, EPA, HUD, NIST, OPM, FMS; States of AK, ME, NY, RI, SC, OK; United Way, Lockheed Martin, Smithsonian Institution.
Access to Contract Vehicles:
Alliant Small Business, IT Schedule 70, FAA eFAST, CIO-SP3, Seaport-e, USOPM, CECOM,
ISO 9001:2008, CMMI Level 3, US EU SAFEHARBOR
Small Business Status:
- Small Business
- Woman Owned
- Air Traffic Control
- Data Communications
- Engineering & Technical Support
- 488111 - Air Traffic Control
- 236220 - Commercial and Institutional Building Construction
- 541512 - Computer Systems Design Services
- 811212 - Computer and Office Machine Repair and Maintenance
- 541511 - Custom Computer Programming Services
- 518210 - Data Processing, Hosting, and Related Services
- 541330 - Engineering Services
- 561210 - Facilities Support Services
- 611512 - Flight Training
- 541519 - Other Computer Related Services
- 488190 - Other Support Activities for Air Transportation
- 334210 - Telephone Apparatus Manufacturing
Companies provide the information for publication in AFCEA directories. To be included, organizations must offer products and/or services that are relevant to a directory's focus and to the AFCEA community. AFCEA reserves the right to edit or remove material that does not meet these criteria.
To update existing company directory information click here
Click here for a list of all AFCEA directories
Not a member yet? Join Now
Sustaining Corporate Members Include: