| Email this Listing | Update this Listing | Print this Listing
KEMP Technologies Inc.
Member Since: 2011
Yaphank, New York 11980
Federal Business Development:
KEMP leads the industry in driving the price/performance value proposition for application delivery and load balancing to levels that its customers can afford. KEMP's products use versatile and powerful architectures that provide the highest value while enabling its customers to optimize performance of their Internet/intranet-based applications.
KEMP offers the Load Master line of load balancing and application delivery products and is a Microsoft Partner. Its appliances are approved for MS Exchange 2010.
The company has products in large and growing businesses in North America, Europe, Asia and Africa as well as in federal government offices.
Small Business Status:
- Small Business
- Authentication Means and Services
- Compression Technology
- Disaster Recovery/Reconstitution
- Information Security
- Intelligent Networks
- Internet Technologies
- Intranet Technologies
- Message Systems
- Network Management
- Networking Technologies
- Security Devices
- Telecom Equipment/Services
- Electronic Computer Manufacturing
- Software Publishers
- Telephone Apparatus Manufacturing
Where You Can Find KEMP Technologies Inc.
- 05/15/2018 Defense Cyber Ops Symp EXHFY18
- 02/06/2018 WEST 2018 Exhibitors
- 10/31/2017 TechNet Asia Pacific EXH FY18
- 06/13/2017 Defensive Cyber Operations Symposium EXH FY17
- 04/26/2017 Spring Intel Symp EXH-REG FY17
- 03/09/2017 Army Signal Conference 2017
- 02/21/2017 West 2017 Exhibitors
- 11/15/2016 TechNet Asia Pacific EXH FY17
Companies provide the information for publication in AFCEA directories. To be included, organizations must offer products and/or services that are relevant to a directory's focus and to the AFCEA community. AFCEA reserves the right to edit or remove material that does not meet these criteria.
To update existing company directory information click here
Click here for a list of all AFCEA directories
Not a member yet? Join Now
Sustaining Corporate Members Include: